If you are engaged in a dispute that may be headed for litigation, we can help.
Our civil litigation practice is devoted to helping you protect your interests during a legal dispute. Whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant, having skilled and experienced litigators on your side can make all the difference between a favorable result and a disaster.
We represent clients embroiled in business and personal civil disputes, including:
- Breach of Contract
- Real Estate
- Interference with Business
- Boundaries and Easements
- Eminent Domain
- Professional malpractice or negligence (Lawyers, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Architects)
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Trade Regulation
- Partnership Dissolution Disputes
- Corporate Dissolution Disputes
- Lost Profits
Whether your dispute can be resolved through tough negotiation or we proceed to litigation, you will have an experienced and skilled litigator protecting your interests and fighting for you.
Contact us to discuss how we can advocate for you in your dispute.