Matthew Devereaux earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi School of Law, and attended Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi for his undergraduate degree. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Mississippi Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice and the 22nd JDC Bar Association. Mr. Devereaux resides in Covington, Louisiana with his family.
Areas of Practice:
- Legal Negligence
- Medical Negligence
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Brain Injury Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Corporate / Oppressed Shareholder Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Litigation
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- United States District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, 2005
- All U.S. District Courts for the State of Louisiana.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, 2005 J.D.
- Millsaps College, Jackson, Mississippi, 2002 B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Greater Covington Bar Association