Mr. Jacques F. Bezou, Jr. attended Louisiana State University for his undergraduate work and earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Greater Covington Bar Association. Mr. Bezou currently resides in Covington, Louisiana with his wife and two sons.
Areas of Practice:
- Legal Negligence
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Appellate Advocacy
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- All U.S. District Courts for the State of Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2011 J.D.
- Louisiana State University
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Greater Covington Bar Association
- NORML Legal Committee - Attorney Member