Mr. Bezou earned his J. D. from the Tulane University School of Law in 1971 and has served on The Tulane Law Faculty (Trial Advocacy).
He has lectured and litigated extensively in the field of legal negligence both at seminars and on television, has also lectured on business litigation and on suing government entities. He has been practicing law for over 40 years and opened his own law firm in 1981. He has also been qualified in Court as an expert in the field of legal malpractice.
He is a member of the Association of the Trial Lawyers of America, the Louisiana Association for Justice, and served as a member of the President's Advisory Counsel of the Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association from 1981 - 1982.
Areas of Practice:
- Legal Negligence
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Civil Trials
- Class Actions
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Louisiana, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1990
- All U.S.District Courts for the State of Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1971 J.D.
- Louisiana State University and Tulane University
- Lecturer, Louisiana State Bar Association, business litigation and suihg government entities
- Lecturer, Legal Malpractice, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer, Legal Malpractice, Tulane School of Law
- Lecturer, Legal Malpractice, New Orleans Bar Association
- Faculty, Trial Advocacy, Tulane School of Law (2005-2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, 1981 - 1982
- President's Advisory Council
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Louisiana Assocation for Justice
- Fellow, Louisiana Bar Foundation
- Covington Bar Association